192.168.1.2 is a private IP address to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and other default router or modem settings at http://192.168.1.2/.
How to login to 192.168.1.2?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.1.2 in the address bar.
- Enter the default Username and Password and click Log In.
- You will be logged in to the router interface.
Note: The default Username and Password will be printed on a label on the back or side of your router/modem.
Default Username and Password for 192.168.1.2
I can not login to 192.168.1.2 IP address
- You need to connect to your router’s WiFi network before you log in to the router admin panel.
- Make sure you are typing the correct router IP address. Learn how to find the IP address of your router.
- If you forgot your router username or password, you can perform a factory reset to revert the custom settings to factory default. To perform a factory reset, press the small “RESET” button in your router/modem for 10-15 seconds until the LED lights start to blink. Once you have performed the factory reset, you can use the default username and password to log in to the router web-management UI.