NETGEAR router login page allows you to manage your router settings and wireless network at http://routerlogin.net/. You can customize everything about your router and your wireless WiFi network of the router if you know how to log in to the router. Logging in is an easy process and it doesn’t take much time nor does it involve any technicality or anything. If you want to log in to your NETGEAR Router then there are two ways by which you can do so.
Log in using a web browser
The first thing that you should do is make sure that your PC is connected to the NETGEAR Router. You can connect either through the WiFi network or using an ethernet cable. Once your PC is connected to the router, you can follow these simple steps to log in to your NETGEAR router:
- On your PC, open a web browser of your choice and in the address bar, type the default gateway address of the NETGEAR router i.e 192.168.1.1. You can also type www.routerlogin.net instead of the default IP address.
- The router login window will appear. You will have to enter the router admin username and password to continue. If you haven’t changed the admin credentials then you can log in using the default credentials which are;
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- Use these credentials to log in. Now, you have successfully logged in to your NETGEAR router.
Log in using the Nighthawk app
If you find the above-mentioned method a bit too hard then you can log in to the NETGEAR Router just using the Nighthawk app. Here is how you can log in using the Nighthawk app:
- The first thing you should do is download and install the Nighthawk app on your mobile device. It is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Once the app is installed, open it. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the WiFi network of the NETGEAR router.
- After you open the app, just log in to the router using the NETGEAR admin username and password.
- Given that the username and password are correct, you will be able to manage the settings of your router from your mobile device.
How to recover my NETGEAR admin password?
If you have forgotten your NETGEAR admin password then using the password recovery feature you can recover your admin password. Here is how you can do it:
- Connect your PC to the NETGEAR WiFi network.
- Open a web browser and in the URL bar type, www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com.
- A login page will appear.
- Click on Cancel and you will be redirected to the Router Password Recovery page.
- You will have to enter your router’s serial number. You can find it printed on a label at the back or under the router.
- Enter the router serial number and click on Continue.
- You will now have to answer the security questions. If you cannot answer the security questions then you will have to factory reset your router.
- After answering the security questions correctly, your admin password will be displayed on the screen.