192.168.10.1 is a private IP address that is used by some routers and modems to access the admin page. It is pre-assigned by many router companies as the default gateway address to access the admin page of the router. It is one of the few private IP addresses that is used to access the settings of the router. It can be assigned to one device at a time and there can be an IP conflict if more than one devices have the IP 192.168.10.1.
How To Login to 192.168.10.1
To login to the admin page through 192.168.10.1, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar, type http://192.168.10.1 or 192.168.10.1.
- A login page will appear. Type in the login username and password for the admin page.
- Once you enter the correct login credentials, you will be logged in into the admin page of your router.
If you having trouble accessing 192.168.10.1 then it could be due to one of these issues:
- You might have typed the invalid IP address. Instead of typing 192.168.10.1, you might have typed 192.168.l0.1 or something else. IP Addresses aren’t very easy to type. To avoid making such mistakes, copy and paste the IP address in the URL bar and make sure that the IP address is correct.
- Try logging using other IP Addresses – 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
- Some of the routers require a physical connection through an Ethernet Cable before accessing 192.168.10.1. If you are not connected through an Ethernet Cable then establish a physical connection with the router through an ethernet cable and try again.