Air4920.local is the web user interface of AirTies Air 4920 to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://air4920.local.
How to login to AirTies Air 4920?
- Open a browser and type http://air4920.local in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password and click OK.
- You will be logged in to the AirTies router settings.
Note: The router does not have a password by default. Leave the password field blank and click OK to continue.
How to change AirTies Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the web user interface.
- Select Wireless > Wireless Settings.
- Choose WLAN 1 (2.4 GHz) or WLAN 2 (5 GHz).
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Primary SSID field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Wireless Password field.
- Click Save.
If you have a dual-band router, you need to configure 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks.