Arris router login page contains all the settings and configurations of your router and WiFi network such as changing WiFi password, WiFi network name, creating guest user accounts, filtering MAC addresses to block unwanted devices from connecting to your WiFi network. Logging in is an easy process and it takes only a few minutes.
How to login to Arris Router?
The first thing that you have to do in order to access the login page of your router is to connect your PC to the Arris router. You can connect your PC directly using an Ethernet cable or through the WiFi network. Once a connection is made between your PC and the router and your PC is connected to the router, follow these steps to log in to your router:
- Open a web browser of your choice on your PC.
- Open a new blank tab and in the address bar, type the default gateway address of your Arris router – http://192.168.0.1. If 192.168.0.1 is not working then you can try http://192.168.1.1 instead.
- The Arris router login page will appear. To continue further, you will have to enter the administrator login username and password. You can find the default administrator username and password printed on a label at the back of the router. For most Arris routers, the default administrator username and password are:
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- Type in the login credentials and click on Apply.
- You will be now logged in to your Arris router. From here you can manage the basic and advanced settings of your router.
How to Change Arris Router WiFi SSID?
Through the router login page, you can manage all the settings of your router and WiFi network. From there, you can also change the SSID of your WiFi network. All the routers come with a default SSID that no one really likes and if you want to change the SSID of your Arris WiFi network then you can follow these steps below:
- First, log into your router through 192.168.0.1. The method is mentioned above, follow that method to log in.
- Once logged in, go to Wireless > Basic Setup.
- In the Wireless Network Name (SSID) field, erase the previous SSID and enter the new SSID for your Arris WiFi network.
- Click on Apply to save the settings. After this, your router will reboot, the SSID of the WiFi network would be changed and all the previously connected devices will be disconnected from the network.
How to Change Arris Router WiFi Password?
The default WiFi network of any router comes with the WiFi password already set and this password is a random combination of letters and numbers that is hard to remember and is also relatively weak, therefore, you should set a strong and secure password for your WiFi network. Here is how you can do change the WiFi password for Arris routers:
- Log into the Arris router page using the method mentioned above.
- Now, go to Wireless > Basic Setup.
- Under the Security Settings section, enter your new WiFi password in the Pre-Shared Key field.
- Click on Apply to save settings. You can now join your WiFi network using the new password.