Cofe Device Manager allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name, and default Cofe settings at http://192.168.150.1 or http://192.168.100.1.
How to login to Cofe router?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.150.1 or 192.168.100.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the router settings.
Note: Cofe 4G router series (CF-4G 903, CF 4G VL037, CF-4G 807w, and CF-4G 606) use 192.168.150.1 as the default IP address. Cofe Mini uses 192.168.100.1 as the default IP address.
How to change Cofe Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the Cofe router web-management page.
- Under Network Settings, click Wi-Fi Settings.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Network Name(SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Pass Phrase field.
- Click Apply to save.