CP Plus router configuration page allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default CP Plus router settings at http://192.168.0.1.
How to login to CP Plus router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the CP Plus router settings.
How to change CP Plus Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router configuration page.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Network Name(SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Pass Phrase field.
- Click Apply.