Cudy web interface allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://cudy.net or http://192.168.10.1.
How to login to Cudy router?
- Open a browser and type http://cudy.net or http://192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Cudy router settings.
How to change Cudy Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router settings.
- Select General Settings > Wireless.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Password field.
- Click Save & Apply.
Enable Smart Connect to combine Wireless 2.4GHz and 5GHz band to automatically switch between the faster Wi-Fi frequency band. If Smart Connect is disabled, you can configure Wireless 2.4G and Wireless 5G Settings separately.