Exetel modem interface allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router or modem settings at http://192.168.20.1.
How to login to Exetel modem?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.20.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Exetel modem settings.
How to change Exetel Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the Exetel modem interface.
- Select Local Network > WLAN > WLAN Basic.
- Expand WLAN SSID configuration and enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID Name field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WPA Passphrase field.
- Click Apply to save the settings.
The steps are supported for ZTE H268A modem.