GO Telecom web-based management page allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.8.1.
How to login to GO Telecom router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.8.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Password and click Log In.
- You will be logged in to the GO Telecom router settings.
Note: The Device login password is printed on a sticker on the back of the router.
How to change GO Telecom Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router web management page.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings > Wi-Fi Basic Settings.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Wi-Fi Name field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Wi-Fi password field.
- Click Save.