Hitronhub.home is the Web GUI of Hitron router to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://hitronhub.home.
How to login to Hitron router?
- Open a browser and type http://hitronhub.home in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Hitron router settings.
Note: To access the Web GUI using the default IP address, enter http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
How to change Hitron Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router settings.
- Select Wireless > Basic.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Primary SSID field and click Apply.
- Select Wireless > Security.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Pre-shared Key field and click Apply.