iBall Baton user interface allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to iBall Baton router?
Before you open the web interface, connect your device to the router through an Ethernet cable or WiFi network.
- Open a browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter admin for Login Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the iBall Baton router.
How to change iBall Baton WiFi password and SSID?
- Log in to the iBall Baton user interface.
- Select “Wireless Settings” from the menu.
- Enter WiFi Name in the SSID Name field.
- Enter the WiFi password in the WiFi Password field.
- Click Save to apply the changes.