KT web-based management interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://172.30.1.254.
How to login to KT router?
- Open a browser and type http://172.30.1.254 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: ktuser and Password: homehub and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the KT router settings.
Note: You can also access the Web GUI by entering http://homehub.kt.com in the address bar.
How to change KT Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router web management page.
- Select “간편개통설정 (2.4GHz)“.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the “변경할 무선랜명 (SSID)” field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the “암호키” field.
- Click “적용“.