M1login.net is the user interface of NETGEAR Mobile Hotspot to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default settings at http://m1login.net.
How to login to NETGEAR Mobile Hotspot?
- Open a browser and type http://m1login.net in the address bar.
- Enter the Admin Password and click Sign In.
- You will be logged in to the Mobile Hotspot’s Web UI.
Note: The default Admin Password is password. See the label located under the battery for the initial admin password.
How to change NETGEAR Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the device user interface.
- Select SETTINGS at the top of the screen.
- Select Setup > Wireless.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Wi-Fi Password field.
- Click Apply > Continue.