MT-Link web-based configuration page allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default MT-Link router settings at http://192.168.0.1.
How to login to MT-Link router?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Login Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the MT-Link router settings.
Note: The Default Router IP Address, Username, and Password will be printed on the back of your router.
How to change MT-Link Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the MT-Link router settings.
- Select Wireless Settings from the menu.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the WiFi Name field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WiFi Password field.
- Click OK to save the changes.