my.router is the default web address that is used to login to the Verizon Arris NVG558 router’s web management configuration page at http://my.router.
How to login to my.router?
- Open a browser and type http://my.router in the address bar.
- Enter the Access Code and click Continue.
- You will be logged in to the router’s Admin Page.
Note: The default Access Code is printed on the label on the side or bottom of your gateway.
How to change Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the web management interface.
- Select Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Home.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Network Name (SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Password field.
- Click Save to apply the settings.
On the Primary page, you can configure the basic Wi-Fi settings on either 2.4 GHz Radio or 5.0 GHz Radio.