Olax web-based management interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.0.1.
How to login to Olax router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: root and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Olax router settings.
How to change Olax Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router web management page.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings > SSID Settings.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Network Name(SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Pass Phrase field.
- Click Apply.
The steps apply to OLAX 4G Wireless Router and OLAX 4G Mobile Hotspot.