Oppowifi.com is the Management Page of Oppo routers to login and change WiFi Password, Name (SSID), and default settings at http://oppowifi.com.
How to login to Oppo router?
- Open a browser and type oppowifi.com in the address bar.
- Enter Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Oppo Wireless Data Terminal.
How to change Oppo WiFi Password and Name (SSID)?
- Connect to the Oppo WiFi network and log in to Oppo Management Page.
- Click on Wi-Fi Settings from the menu and select Basic.
- Enter Wi-Fi Name and Wi-Fi Password for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. You can also select Unified Band Settings to have a single Wi-Fi network.
- Click Save to apply the changes.