Optilink web-based configuration interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.10.1.
How to login to Optilink router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: optilink and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Optilink router settings.
Note: The Router IP Address, Username, and Password are printed on a sticker on the back of the router.
How to change Optilink Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router web management page.
- Select Network > 5G > WLAN Basic.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field and click Apply Changes.
- Select Network > 5G > WLAN Security.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Pre-Shared Key field and click Apply Changes.