SmartRG web-based configuration interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to SmartRG router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the SmartRG router settings.
How to change SmartRG Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router’s management interface.
- Select Wireless > 2.4 GHz Band > Basic.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field and click Apply/Save.
- Select Wireless > 2.4 GHz Band > Security.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WPA passphrase field and click Apply/Save.