Three Hub admin page allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default Three Home Broadband settings at http://192.168.8.1.
How to login to Three router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.8.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Password: ADMIN and click Log In.
- You will be logged in to the Three Hub admin page.
Note: The default password is printed on a sticker on the bottom of the router.
How to change Three Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the Web UI.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings > Wi-Fi Basic Settings.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi name (SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Wi-Fi password field.
- Click Save.
To setup 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi networks separately, disable the 5 GHz preferred option and enter the Wi-Fi name and Wi-Fi password in their respective fields.
The article applies to: 5G Hub, 4G Hub with Alexa, Huawei HomeFi Plus, and Huawei HomeFi.