TOTOLINK router web interface allows you to change WiFi password, SSID, and default settings at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1.
How to login to TOTOLINK?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter admin for Username and Password and click LOGIN.
- Click on the Quick Setup button from the top menu.
- Select your time zone according to your location.
- Now choose a connection type from the list and enter MAC address. (If you are not sure about your connection type or don’t have the required information then you can contact your ISP)
- Next, you will be asked to configure your wireless settings where you will have to set your Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) and Wi-Fi Network Password.
- After configuring wireless settings, you will be asked to create a new login password for the router web interface. Type in a new password and click on Next.
- A summary page will show up at the end where you can review all the changes that you made. Once you are finished, click on the Done button.
- The settings will be saved and your router will restart automatically after that. The changes that you made to the settings would be now in place and you successfully set up your TOTOLINK Router.
How to change TOTOLINK WiFi Password and SSID?
- Login to TOTOLINK user interface.
- Click on BASIC settings from the top menu then go to Wireless Settings.
- Enter your preferred WiFi name in the Network name (SSID) field.
- Enter your new password in the Password field.
- Click Apply button to save the changes.