Viasat WiFi Gateway User Interface allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default Viasat router settings at http://192.168.100.1.
How to login to Viasat router?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.100.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the User Name: admin and Password and click Sign In.
- You will be logged in to the Viasat router settings.
Note: The Admin Password is printed on a sticker on the side or bottom of your Viasat WiFi gateway.
How to change Viasat Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router settings.
- Click the WiFi Setting tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Network Name (SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Password field.
- Click Save Changes.
Enter the preferred customizations under the 5GHz Wireless Network and 2.4GHz Wireless Network options.