VNPT web-based configuration page allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default VNPT router settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to VNPT router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the VNPT router’s settings.
How to change VNPT Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router’s settings.
- Go to Network Settings > Wireless > Basic.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field and click Apply/Save.
- Go to Network Settings > Wireless > Security.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WPA/WAPI passphrase field and click Apply/Save.