Vodacom Web UI allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default Vodacom device settings at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to Vodacom router?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Vodacom router settings.
Note: The Default Router IP Address, Username, and Password will be printed on the back of your router.
How to change Vodacom Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the Vodacom router settings.
- Click on Wi-Fi from the top menu and select Security.
- Enter the WiFi Network Name in the SSID field.
- Enter the WiFi Password in the Key field.
- Press Save to apply the changes.