Zhone web-based management interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to Zhone router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username and Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Zhone router settings.
Note: The Router Username and Password are printed on a sticker on the back of the router.
Default Zhone Username and Password
How to change Zhone Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router’s settings.
- Select Wireless > Basic.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field and click Apply/Save.
- Select Wireless > Security.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WPA Pre-Shared Key field and click Apply/Save.