Zong MBB Device Portal allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default Zong Mobile Broadband settings at http://192.168.8.1.
How to login to Zong router?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.8.1 in the address bar.
- Enter User name: admin and Password: admin and click Log In.
- You will be logged in to the Zong device portal.
Note: The steps are also applicable for Zong 4G Bolt+ devices.
How to change Zong WiFi password and SSID?
- Connect to the Zong 4G WiFi network and log in to MBB Device Portal.
- Click on Settings from the top menu and go to WLAN > WLAN Basic Settings.
- Enter WiFi Network Name in the SSID field.
- Select Security mode as WPA2-PSK.
- Enter the WiFi password in the WPA pre-shared key field.
- Click on Apply to save the settings.