How to login to 192.168.1.128?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.1.128 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username and Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the router interface.
Note: The Username and Password credentials shall be printed on a sticker on the back of your router/modem. If not, check the instructions manual that comes with the router box.
How to change WiFi Password and Network Name (SSID)?
- Open a browser and log in to your router interface.
- Select Network > WLAN > SSID Settings.
- Enter Network Name in the SSID Name field and click Submit.
- Select Security under WLAN options.
- Enter WiFi Password in the WPA Passphrase field.
- Click Submit to apply the changes.
- Login to the router settings.
- Go to Wireless > Wireless Setting.
- Enter Network Name (SSID) and Password and click Save.
- For some TP-Link router models, the SSID is under Basic Settings and Password in the Wireless Security Settings.
- Open the Tenda router interface and enter a Login Password.
- Go to Wi-Fi Settings > Wi-Fi Name & Password.
- Enter Wi-Fi Name and select Encryption Mode as WPA/WPA2-PSK.
- Enter Wi-Fi Password and click on Save button.
- For some Tenda routers, on the homepage go to Wireless and enter Network Name (SSID) and password in the WPA Pre-Shared Key field.