Airbox.home is the admin interface that allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default Orange Airbox settings at http://airbox.home.
How to login to Orange Airbox?
- Open a browser and type airbox.home or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username and Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Orange Airbox settings.
Important: The Administrator Key is printed on a label on the back of your Airbox device.
For Orange Airbox 4G+, the default Username is admin and the Password is admin.
How to change Airbox Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the administrator interface.
- From the Menu, select Wi-Fi configuration.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Key field.
- Click Apply > OK.