AP FiberNet web-based management interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.55.1.
How to login to AP FiberNet router?
- Open a browser and type 192.168.55.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: vertex25 and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the AP FiberNet router settings.
How to change AP FiberNet Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router’s settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup > WiFi 2.4GHz Settings.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Pre-Shared Key field.
- Click APPLY.
AP FiberNet Compatible Modem/Router