DZS web-based management interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to DZS router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username and Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the DZS router settings.
Note: The Router Username and Password are printed on a sticker on the back of the router.
Default DZS Username and Password
How to change DZS Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router’s settings.
- Select Configuration > Wireless > wl0 (2.4GHz) > Basic.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field and click Apply/Save.
- Select Configuration > Wireless > wl0 (2.4GHz) > Security.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WPA/WAPI passphrase field and click Apply/Save.