Orange administrator interface allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router/modem settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to Orange router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username and Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Orange router’s settings.
Important: The default Router IP Address, Username, and Password are printed on a sticker on the back of your router.
For most Orange routers, the default Username is admin and the Password is admin.
How to change Orange Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the administrator interface.
- From the Menu, select Wi-Fi configuration.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Key field.
- Click Apply > OK.