Salam web-based management interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to Salam router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password and click Log In.
- You will be logged in to the Salam router settings.
Note: The Username and Password are printed on a sticker on the bottom of the router.
How to change Salam Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router settings.
- From the menu, select Network > Wi-Fi Networks > 2.4GHz or 5Ghz.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID Name field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WPA Key field.
- Click Save Changes.