Uniway web-based management interface allows you to change Wi-Fi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to Uniway router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username and Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Uniway router settings.
Default Uniway Username and Password
Note: The Router Username and Password will be printed on a sticker on the back of the router.
How to change Uniway Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the router settings.
- Select Network > WLAN Basic (2.4G).
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID Name field and click Apply Changes.
- Select WLAN Security.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the WPA Pre-Shared Key field and click Apply Changes.