Vodafone.station Control Panel that allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default modem settings at http://vodafone.station/.
- For Vodafone Station FWA modems, type http://vodafone.stationfwa in the address bar.
- For Vodafone Mi-Fi Home, type http://192.168.8.1 in the address bar.
How to login to Vodafone Station?
- Open a browser and type http://vodafone.station/ in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: vodafone and Password and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Vodafone Station control panel.
Note: The Router Password is printed on the label on the back of your modem.
How to change Vodafone Station Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the Vodafone Station control panel.
- Select Wi-Fi > Impostazioni Generali.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the Nome Wi-Fi (SSID) field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Password Wi-Fi field.
- Click Applica.
Optionally, to use 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks separately, enable the Separazione SSID option.
The article applies to: Vodafone Power Station, Vodafone WiFi 6 Station, Vodafone Station Revolution, and Vodafone Power Station Wi Fi 6.