How to login to Linksys router?
Follow these steps to log in to the web interface of your Linksys Router.
- Launch a web browser of your choice.
- In the address bar, type the default IP address of the Linksys router i.e http://192.168.1.1, and press Enter.
- You will be taken to the router’s login page where you will have to enter the login username and password to continue. The default login credentials for Linksys routers are:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- You can use the default login credentials to log in or use your own credentials if you changed the default credentials.
- Once you enter the correct login credentials, you will be logged into the web interface of the Linksys router and make all the changes to the settings of the router.
How to change Linksys WiFi password?
Follow these steps to change your Linksys WiFi password:
- Login to the admin interface of the router using the aforementioned method.
- Once logged in, go to Wireless Wi-Fi Settings > Wireless Security.
- Select “WPA2 Personal” in the “Security Mode” option.
- Enter your new router password in the “Passphrase” field.
- Click on “Save Settings” and the changes will be applied.
It is important that you change the router’s WiFi password otherwise anyone connected to the router easily using the default admin password.