Sagemcom Web GUI allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default router settings at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1.
How to login to Sagemcom router?
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Username: admin and Password: admin and click Login.
- You will be logged in to the Sagemcom router settings.
Note: The Router IP Address, Username, and Password will be printed on a label on the back of your Sagemcom F@st router.
How to change Sagemcom Wi-Fi Password and Network Name?
- Log in to the Web GUI dashboard.
- Select Wi-Fi settings. If your router support dual-band, select Wi-Fi 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Network Name in the SSID field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Password in the Password field.
- Click Apply to save.